The following terms and conditions set out the legal rules applicable to White Collar Academy.
Participants of events organized by White Collar Academy shall be bound by these terms and conditions upon registering for an event and are advised to read and understand these terms carefully before registering.
White Collar Academy does not accept any conditions contradictory to or deviant from these general terms and conditions.
Registration to an event must be done through the online registration system.
Participants will receive an automatic confirmation of the registration details.
Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
If you do not obtain anything, please send an email to info@WhiteCollarAcademy.com to make sure that White Collar Academy has received your booking.
Please notify any corrections to your registration immediately.
After registration, cancellation by the participant of the event is not possible.
Rates and Payment Conditions
- The rates of the events are shown on our website.
- All prices mentioned on our website are in Euro and exclude 21% value added tax.
- Payments can only be made via bank transfer.
- Travel, accommodation and meal expenses are excluded from registration rates and result in additional expenses.
- We only accept bank transfer when registering for an event. See below the detailed bank information.
- All payments are done in Euro.
- 2-4 10% Discount
- 5-6 15% Discount
- 7-9 20% Discount
- 10 please contact our office
We offer special pricing for academics and attorneys/representatives from non-profit organizations. For more information, please email or call customer service.
- White Collar Academy reserves the right to modify the content of the program, the speakers and the times of presentations.
- If an event is postponed, the registration is automatically valid for new date on which the event will take place. The participant is not entitled to a refund.
- If the number of participants is insufficient, White Collar Academy reserves the right to cancel the conference and all related products and/or services without any liability on his part.
- In the case of a cancellation by White Collar Academy participants will be reimbursed.
- White Collar Academy does not accept liability for the up-to-dateness, correctness and completeness in respect to conference documentation and content.
- White Collar Academy will not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any damage or injury to persons or property during an event.
- All personal data provided to White Collar Academy for registration will be treated as confidential.
- The data shall be used and stored for further processing and documentation purposes. The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose.
- Data shall be delivered to assigned service providers, as deemed necessary for the successful performance of events.
- White Collar Academy will only disclose information to third parties if that is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose(s) identified above.
- All agreements between White Collar Academy and the Participant of an event and all disputes which may arise between White Collar Academy and Participants shall be exclusively subject to Dutch law.
- Court of jurisdiction shall be Amsterdam.
Invoices will be issued by:
BijzonderStrafrecht.nl B.V. (Dutch private company with limited liability)
P.O. Box 63212
1005 LE Amsterdam
Dutch VAT Number: 8532.10.470.B01
BIC / SWIFT: ABNANL2A